Golden Gate Chapter, CRFG
|Home | Meetings | Scion Exchange | Things You Can Grow in the Bay Area | Bay Area Favorites | Yahoo Group | Links|
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Ed Roberts Campus,
Find the best varieties for growing your own fruit; discover local favorites and near-forgotten heirlooms
• Hundreds of varieties of budwood for grafting: apple, pear, quince, plum, peach, nectarine, apricot, cherry, and more
• Cuttings to root: grape, fig, pomegranate, kiwi fruit, mulberry, and more
• Rootstocks and grafting supplies
• Grafting class and demo
• Custom and assisted grafting of your selected variety onto a rootstock
• Plant drawing; silent auction
• Questions answered, secrets revealed, beginners welcome
• Bring your list of desired varieties, plastic bags, a pen, and tape to label the scions you take home
• $5 admission
NOTE: In consideration of individuals who are sensitive to chemicals in fragrances, the Ed Roberts Campus strives to maintain a fragrance-free environment. Please refrain from using scented products.
Those wishing to volunteer to help at the scion exchange please contact Ashok Tambwekar at
FOR MORE INFORMATION
questions about the exchange? Contact Karen at (510) 672-0220
Questions or comments? Send email to the Golden Gate Chapter.
© Copyright 2015, California
Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
Questions or comments? Contact us.