Volume 48, No. 3 - May & June 2016
U.S. $7.50; Canada/Mexico Air $9.50; Foreign Air $10.50
Photo by Don Winterstein
- Edible, Luscious Landscaping
- Every now and then, popular gardening author Lee Reich shares an article with us. In this
case Lee has adapted a selected excerpt from one of his gardening books, Landscaping with
Fruit, which happens to be right in keeping with this yearís theme of edible landscaping.
- Design a Theme Garden with Edibles
- Mel Smith visits Les Ferriera's amazing compact garden. Besides being appropriate to this
yearís edible landscaping theme, it is a tantalizing preview of a primier Festival of Fruit tour.
- 2016 Festival of Fruit Announcement and Program
- The Central Coast chapter is working feverishly on the 2016 Festival of Fruit. It shows.
- An Odd Couple
- In comparing the performance of his Oro Blanco grapefruit and Robertson orange, Don
Winterstein illustrates how valuable it is to observe over time and consider what is seen.
- 2016 Fruit Shoot Photo Contest Rules
- Itís again time for the annual Fruit Shoot photo contest. Delectable photos to appear soon.
- Ratchaburi's Floating Fruit Market
- Bev Alfeld's recent winter trip to the warmer climes of Hawaii and Southeast Asia continue to
yield interesting information. This is one of several floating fruit markets in far-flung places.
- Ask the Experts—AVOCADOS HAVING A BAD TIME?
From the Editor
From the President
Fruit Tree Adventures—AN ODD COUPLE
The CRFG Kitchen—LEMONGRASS DELIGHTS
Jamming with Jamlady—FLOATING FRUIT MARKET
- CRFG Officers, Chapters and Services
Lost Friends —DR ED HAGER TRIBUTE
NEW Membership Dues Information
© Copyright 2016, California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
Questions or comments? Contact us.