Volume 44, No. 6 - November & December 2012
U.S. $7.50; Canada/Mexico Air $9.50; Foreign Air $10.50
- Fruits in Dry Lands
- If anyone is determined to cultivate fruit in places not so accommodating to the needs of a
grower or his plants, Tynan Wyatt is that person. Determination is his agricultural creed.
- 2012 Fruit Shoot Contest Winners
- As always, Emory Walton has shepherded the Fruit Shoot judging committee to the selection of a beautiful array of contestantsí photographs. Still, bear in mind that many images
not named among the winners are well worth seeing. The judging must be difficult indeed.
- All About the Bergamot
- In the short time that Jean-Paul and Ann Brigand have been contributing feature articles to the Fruit Gardener, we have become accustomed to their quality writing and photography.
- Cape Tribulation in Tropical North Queensland
- Bev Alfeld and her son Tim wrap their Australian tour with a stop at a location possibly familiar to other visitors to the land down under: Cape Tribulation Exotic Fruit Farm, which also thrives as a bed and breakfast venue. Alison and Digby Gotts are informative hosts for sure.
- Pink Lemonade, Razz and More
- Marcia Wood of the USDA Agricultural Research Service conveys a brief but interesting look at pink blueberries and three other unique blueberries as well. They ought to get you thinking.
- News & Notices
CRFG Officers, Chapters and Services
- Ask The Experts—DEADLINES, DEADLINES, DEADLINES
Jamming with Jamlady—CAPE TRIBULATION
The CRFG Kitchen—FRESH CRANBERRIES ROCK
© Copyright 2012, California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
Questions or comments? Contact us.